7/14/14

Macee writes for The Paulinian SPUM!

Hello! 


I just want to share the links to the three articles I have written for our school paper. I am proud to be a member of it, and I can really say that being given tasks to write really challenges me to improve my skills for my future career! Hihi. :) A big thanks to the editors--who also are students like me--for always being there to help us out (and publish our work hehe)

Hope you guys can check them out..


Summer's Style Stunners
(St. Paul University Manila's Fashionistas beat the summer heat by donning fab outfits for their summer classes!)

Hit "Play" for Inspiration
(Five super inspiring songs that are sure to brighten up your day and mood!)

Inside the Educator's Thoughts
(Had the chance to interview an educator who is an Association of Marketing Educators (AME) Silver Leadership awardee)




xxMacee

No comments:

Post a Comment